Saturday, August 8, 2009

beginning anew


About to begin fall semester (directly in the center of summer, mind you), and perhaps a new blog will lend some focus. I've found myself enjoying several bloggers over the past few months, and have finally been compelled to start one away from the livejournal that has travelled with me through the past five years. No promises on exactly how compelling this blog itself will be.
I read & write & live & dream,  and that is what I intend to reflect upon.

Darling, don't mind the starlings.

2 comments:

  1. Love that watercolor. I've always been awful at watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darlin. I doubt you're awful, at all. I just started messing around with them again last week, I suppose I had forgotten I actually enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete