Saturday, August 15, 2009

I might disintegrate into thin air

Tomorrow morning bright and early, I leave off. Off to job training for Gap, which I imagine will be almost identical to that of Old Navy's. Afterwards, Asheville summer's end/autumn will begin. There are a few faces I've missed, and perhaps it will be what it should have been.
Cried quite a bit over The Time Traveler's Wife in the movie theater this afternoon. Sniffles were heard all around, and somehow that magic darkness allows those things without question. I haven't read the novel, I'm not sure I will, but by the end of the movie, I was thinking she (Audrey Niffenegger) must have sobbed quite a lot herself while writing that story, imagining such lives and heartaches for her own type-face characters. I hope she did, anyway.

Last night was a clash of so many thoughts and feelings. A funny little kitten (he named him Rice), morning smiles and kisses, and a Woody Allen film (Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex but were Afraid to Ask) came out of it all. We'll see about all those promises and I'll see what I can do about believing in things again. Anything. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment