Tuesday, September 8, 2009

been avoiding

this place. Life has made that easy lately. Gap twenty hours a week and school claiming the rest. Where my thoughts find room, I do not quite know. Maybe I don't want to write anything after all. Maybe I should be alone. Maybe you know more than you let on. Maybe I can love someone forever and maybe they can love me. Maybe Whitman shouldn't be my doorstop anymore.
You moved far away. I'm trying, very hard, to believe it'll be okay. To believe it will keep getting better. I miss you already and I slept so wonderfully the other night, slept through the night for the first time in what seems like forever. Hold true to your words.

3 comments:

  1. also, do you have a snail mail address i might have?

    email: k.abrecht@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're telling me. Of course! and I expect yours in return.

    ReplyDelete