Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines

I participated in a Valentines swap hosted by Lyndsey at the Stationary Place. Unfortunately, I sent mine a bit late due to the craziness that was the end of January. With any luck, they each reached their destinations. My swap mates were:
Lillian @ unstitched
Sarah @ inoculated
Emily @ Evlove
& Stephanie @ light in my heart
These are the valentines I sent out; made with tracing paper, scraps of scrapbooking paper, old book pages, a heart punch, a white paint pen and sequins.

DSC_0305

DSC_0302

DSC_0300

DSC_0297

DSC_0309

I received some adorable cards in return, and when I get a chance, I'll post photos to show them off!
I spent my Valentine's Day with a couple girlfriends and my new roommates, making dinner & cupcakes, drinking boxed wine, and watching Lifetime on television...and it was just wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment