Monday, April 18, 2011

collection trade hosted by Oh, hello friend

I received my package from the collection trade today! 
Inside were the most adorable little owl salt & pepper shakers and five skeleton keys - perfect additions to my collections.Mail is a marvelous thing.
Especially when it arrives on stressful Mondays.


package
owls
keys
skeleton keys

My collection trade partner, Brianna from collected blog, collects vintage plates, vintage robots, antique cameras, and anything yellow! It was fun searching for things to send her. I found a cute little plate, lots of little yellow goodies, and I covered a canvas with fabric printed with vintage cameras. I hope she enjoys her package as much as I did mine!
DSC_0024
DSC_0022
collection trade
collection
collection
Three little chicks, Burt's Bees lipbalm, two mini notebooks, a wallet, yellow m&ms and a plate with tiny red flowers.Inside the little bag are lemon drops & I tossed in a yellow bathbomb from Lush for good measure.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it has taken me so long to let you know I got your package! Seriously, you sent me WAY more than could've possibly been in budget and I seriously LOVE it all. The wallet couldn't have come at a more perfect time...I've been on the hunt for a new one. I've already started to add everything to my collections. THANK YOU again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looved my package; keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete