Monday, November 14, 2011

bath cocktail III

blue skies + so white

Today I got to sleep in rather late & lounge about, catching up on shows on hulu & taking a nice bath before work this evening. I'm hooked on a new show called Once Upon a Time, & as you can imagine, it's based on fairy tales, but with a twist, of course. So I thought I'd watch the newest episode while I warmed up in the tub..multitasking at its best. The Evil Queen & Snow White are central characters of the show, and I chose my bath cocktail in honor of the pale princess herself. 
So White is a bath bomb with a yummy apple scent (fitting, right?), created with rose, bergamont, neroli & orange blossom. Since there is no "apple extract," the scent has to be made synthetically, & this combo is pretty perfect. Also, cool fact: neroli is known to increase the production of serotonin! I'll take all the happiness I can get in the wintry months.
Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds is a spicy & herbal bubble bar, made with patchouli, cinnamon & frankincense. Snow White ran away to the woods...see what I did there? It was a lovely crisp apple + woodsy soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment