Sunday, November 13, 2011

October


October flew past. Cioffi turned 23; I made him a pumpkin cake with pumpkin cream cheese icing (which dinosaurs promptly ruined...the cake definitely didn't just fall apart), and we went to the state fair to celebrate with whiskey on the ferris wheel.
Lush had a halloween party & witch hats were involved.
We carved some cute pumpkins (& recently smashed them to bits with a baseball bat. one of the single most therapeutic moments of my life). 
I believe we all dressed up at least 3 times for Halloween parties & festivities. My friend Dylan & I went as Chuck & Ned from one of our favorite shows, Pushing Daises. I so wish we had better pictures; lots more people than we expected knew exactly who we were!
And somewhere in there, my little brother turned eighteen..I feel ancient!

No comments:

Post a Comment